Parking in Tampa

spart02

We are sailing out of Tampa in December via Royal and are debating between parking on site and using The Parking Doctors. We would save about $30 by using The Parking Doctors. Here's the problem...we are driving 10 hours the day of departure and I'm not wanting to waste much time with finding our shuttle. What do you recommend?

Definitely park at the port. Last December I parked off site and was not happy about the lot when I got there. It was all grass and gravel and I heard it floods with heavy rain. I swore never again. I will now only park at a hotel or at the port.

Take it one step further, and use the valet at the port, it could not be easier, and it is only a few dollars more per day than the parking garage.

You are smart to factor in the cost/value of your own time and hassle and the convenience factor.

In an effort to save a few bucks, a lot of people don't realize that time means money.

Take it one step further, and use the valet at the port, it could not be easier, and it is only a few dollars more per day than the parking garage.

You are smart to factor in the cost/value of your own time and hassle and the convenience factor.

In an effort to save a few bucks, a lot of people don't realize that time means money.

Or one person can drop everyone off and go park. Those people dropped off can go get in a check in line too so everything moves along quicker and no need to spend the extra money.

On a 7 day cruise those "few bucks" turns into $35. If they're now no longer thinking about parking at the parking doctors which was $7 a day when I used them they're already going to pay an additional $56 thay they werent thinking about for the cruise. These numbers are assuming this is a 7 day cruise.

OP, again definitely use port parking. Valet is nice but is it worth the extra $5 a day to not go park your car yourself once and then retrieve it once?