Do we need to bring our own tea?

Kamlee

Having just got back from the Quest we can answer our own question. Twinings tea was available, but you had to remember to ask for it and sometimes the waiters had to go to search for it.

Good quality tea should be served as standard, not only on special request.

Having just got back from the Quest we can answer our own question. Twinings tea was available, but you had to remember to ask for it and sometimes the waiters had to go to search for it.

Good quality tea should be served as standard, not only on special request.

In honor of my dear Friends in the UK...I DID..get the difference on the T/A this time...in the "Windows"..most of the time...it was not Twinings..but one day it was...and BOY...could I tell the difference!!! Their "regular" Earl Gray was ok by this "Yank" standards..but WOW..when the Twinings showed up...because they "ran out" of the other..I could sure taste the difference!! OK..I now know ...there is a huge difference in the tea quality..and then..how to make it???? WELL...that is a "whole lotta kettle of fish"..right??? :) LuAnn

:)

In honor of my dear Friends in the UK...I DID..get the difference on the T/A this time...in the "Windows"..most of the time...it was not Twinings..but one day it was...and BOY...could I tell the difference!!! Their "regular" Earl Gray was ok by this "Yank" standards..but WOW..when the Twinings showed up...because they "ran out" of the other..I could sure taste the difference!! OK..I now know ...there is a huge difference in the tea quality..and then..how to make it???? WELL...that is a "whole lotta kettle of fish"..right??? :) LuAnn

It's good to know at least a few Americans understand tea. Now, if only they had teapots available at breakfast in Windows .... :)

Edited by Kamlee