Celebrity Suites the Step Children of the Fleet

CHEZMARYLOU

A 'probable view' by an individual, likely done fairly quickly from the sounds, is not a determination. Further the access before wasn't exclusive to Celebrity suites, but included other suites and did not promise exclusivity or service levels, so this only adds another group of users so does not change the offering included to Celebrity Suites.

The only thing that may be different is the BLD in Luminae - but there is a whole lot of other considerations that would play into an assessment there.

Actually the flyer I had did promise exclusivity, the individual in question who gave the view is someone I would rely on and whilst I chose my words carefully here, probably was my words not his, he was far more definitive.

I can tell from the posts of yourself and others you think there is nothing wrong with the changes done, I and others have a different perspective. So be it

Edited by uktog

I can tell from the posts of yourself and others you think there is nothing wrong with the changes done, I and others have a different perspective. So be it

It's not an assessment of right or wrong, it's an acknowledgement that things don't stay the same forever, they change. And it's unrealistic to expect changes to never affect you i.e. hold them off 3 years in all situations.

I would say I don't consider the extra potential load an absolutely certain disaster - which is the impression I get from some. My expectation is in many cases it will be immaterial, and in some cases there will probably be some impact. But to the extent of substantially altering the overall contract? No.

As for the other change with BLD, again, is it major? No. There are many alternative venues to get food, so this is but one option. Is it nicer to have? Sure. Is my cruise going to become a disappointment because I miss a meal there? No.

Basically, I respect their right to innovate and alter the product periodically. It doesn't mean I agree or support every change - but if it doesn't appeal, as long as I still have the option of going to many other appealing choices, then it's just a change, which as with anything some will like and some not.