Understanding Celebrity' class system

Hflors

Tell the person who books a Category 2A and then wishes to dine in Blu that booking An Aqua cabin is the same thing as they have booked. Once certain public rooms are roped off to other "guests" (in LOWER categories) then you have created a class of "guest" who has access to services and amenities the others do not.

I have no problem with the practice. As I mentioned elsewhere, I think it makes sense to get what you pay for. My point is simply that we should use clear and direct language (and like Trump and Bernie talk straight).

Yes, Aqua gets to eat in BLU, my point was that this very limited "roping-off" may get a 1 on a scale of 1 to 10 on a class system like I described where the classes are completely separated.

Yes, Aqua gets to eat in BLU, my point was that this very limited "roping-off" may get a 1 on a scale of 1 to 10 on a class system like I described where the classes are completely separated.

It should also be pointed out that Aqua Class was not set up as a separate class based on money but for the "clean living" healthy attitude.

It should also be pointed out that Aqua Class was not set up as a separate class based on money but for the "clean living" healthy attitude.

Hmm, Who ever said that class was based on money? And yet it does cost more for that real estate than for similar real estate on board, and there are special amenities added due to that added cost. I guess Clean Living don't come cheap.

LOL

Hmm, Who ever said that class was based on money? And yet it does cost more for that real estate than for similar real estate on board, and there are special amenities added due to that added cost. I guess Clean Living don't come cheap.

LOL

That's very true. just look at the difference in price from organic versus non-organic vegetables.

LOL

Actually many on this board over the years have said that they should have all the amenities of AQ because they paid more. This was particular true of many suites guests before they were allowed to eat in Blu which was not the case upon introduction of Blu.