Help Millenium Drinks Prices !

Margaret Rees

We are off on Millenium from Singapore on Nov 22. We have no free drinks package. We need to assess them as they seem really expensive. Can anyone help with current bar prices . Would be really helpful to know cost of a glass of wine and a beer . We are not into cocktails or coffees .

Suggest you look at one of several threads on pricing. Beers run generally from $5 (happy hour) to $9 and some craft beers more. Several wines are $9 or less with most in the $12-15 range. Then you add the 18% gratuity.

Remember you can carry on 2 bottles of wine per cabin at the start of your cruise. Some report having taken 2 per person, but this would technically violate the rules.

Beer, like az_tchr said start at $5. On our recent cruise they had specials of a bucket of 5 beers for $20. Wine, a few choices of whites at $9, very limited red wine selection at $9. Most decent red wines start at about $10.50 and went up.

Bottles of water are about $3, for the smaller bottles of still water.

Thank you very much for taking time to reply.I have trawled the threads but wasnt sure if prices varied by ship and by geographic location of cruise.

One more question please ? It may make sense for my husband to have a package but not me . I will buy a glass at dinner and on other odd occasions . However will i be able to go to bar with my husbands card and get him a beer ? I usually spoil him by doing the running around as it doesnt bother me and he enjoys being waited on ! Before you think badly of this I would add I have never put fuel in my 9 year old car ! It has a magic fuel tank ! Likewise he has a magic laundry basket ! We have ways that work for us !

We are off on Millenium from Singapore on Nov 22. We have no free drinks package. We need to assess them as they seem really expensive. Can anyone help with current bar prices . Would be really helpful to know cost of a glass of wine and a beer . We are not into cocktails or coffees .

We're on the same cruise. We do have a package included, but to be honest if you're not a big drinker it's probably not worth buying a classic package, let alone a premium package.

There are threads on here with menus detailing the costs, so take a look. If you're not into cocktails and coffees then it's probably not worth you buying a package.