Web trouble checking in

SeaPete

Trying to finish up my check in online for upcoming cruise (in 2 weeks). I am unable to choose credit card. Every time I choose credit card and enter my information it will not save. I am entering everything correctly, been on many cruises. Has anyone ever had this trouble.

I will call them if I have to but thought maybe someone may have had this experience and knows how to navigate.

Thanks

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2280013

Here's a link to a recent thread...plus several on our roll call are having some success by changing credit to cask check off but we did not have to go that route...best advice already given is to call them and hope you get someone helpful and sympathetic!

Hope Celebrity Official pops in...

Edited by hcat

I also had this same problem all day yesterday, and called the Celebrity customer service number of the screen. I was told that they're aware of the problem and it should be fixed by Monday or Tuesday. In the meantime, if I wanted to print out the express pass, they said I could chose the "cash" option rather than credit card, and then change to credit card upon checking in.

I've decided to wait for a couple days to try to print the express pass, since we're not leaving for another 10 days.