Captains Club Magazine

swigso

Don't feel bad. We took our first cruise on Celebrity in June, received our cards and still no magazine. How long does it take before we get on the list to receive the mag. Does anyone know.

Marilyn

Don't feel bad. We took our first cruise on Celebrity in June, received our cards and still no magazine. How long does it take before we get on the list to receive the mag. Does anyone know.

Marilyn

Hey Marilyn :D

The magazines are sent out 4 times a year. So far this year they were sent out Feb, May and Sept. Call the Captain's Club to see if one was sent or access it on the Celebrity web site. It is the exact same thing as the print copy.

I should ammend this to say they "usually" send them out 4 times a year, but it looks like perhaps only 3 times this year...

Has anyone had a problem downloading this issue, it seems to take forever and then just stops,

am I doing something wrong- and yes I do have ADOBE

swigso, instead of left clicking, right click on the ADOBE link for the magazine and "save link as..." to your hard drive. When it has downloaded you should then be able to view it from where you saved it.

Phil

Hi Everyone !

I agree with Phil. When I left click on the link, I get nothing.

However, as Phil said, if you right Click on the link and use the "Save As" feature, it will be sent to your hard drive. Then, all you have to do, is click on the file, and it will work !

The only catch, is that you have to have Adobe Reader installed on your computer. I hope that all makes sense.

I wish Celebrity would do something about all of their website issues. They need to test these items more, before they put it out to the public !

Hey Marilyn :D

The magazines are sent out 4 times a year. So far this year they were sent out Feb, May and Sept. Call the Captain's Club to see if one was sent or access it on the Celebrity web site. It is the exact same thing as the print copy.

I should ammend this to say they "usually" send them out 4 times a year, but it looks like perhaps only 3 times this year...

Thanks Char. I spoke too soon. Yesterday it came in the mail and of course I had already posted on this thread so thanks anyway for your suggestion.

Marilyn

Archived