Over door organizer? Amazon link please

HTS99

Looking for an over the door organizer for a family of 5. We have one of the family suites (with windows overlooking the front of the ship) - Freedom of the Seas.

Need to purchase in the next few hours so I can guarantee it gets here before the weekend! Recommendations please, and thank you! :)

I am sorry I do not have the link for Amazon, but I picked on up at Wal-Mart for less than $10. It worked great

Can you describe it? Is it for shoes? Clear? What kind of support system to keep it on the door?

It is clear pockets in front with a canvas type back. It is sold for shoes. It has hooks that go over the door. I hung it on the outside of the bathroom door. It folds up pretty flat and took up very little space in our luggage. It worked great for us. Handy to keep event tickets, suntan lotion, aspirin, etc. Rather than having to remember and dig through drawers, you could easily see it (especially with teenagers).

Looking for an over the door organizer for a family of 5. We have one of the family suites (with windows overlooking the front of the ship) - Freedom of the Seas.

Need to purchase in the next few hours so I can guarantee it gets here before the weekend! Recommendations please, and thank you! :)

Many store sell over the door plastic shoe storage hanging bags - I bought years ago at Bed Bath and Beyond and never cruise without it.

I just looked today and Walmart had one for like $5.80

I saw that too :) I had asked for an amazon link because I have Prime and figured that would be easiest... but then I went to the Walmart site and saw the same one for 5.80... and it is available for in store pickup. So I bought it and plan to pick it up later. :)

Thanks everyone!

Not entirely. "...Line representative Vance Gulliksen says, "they may only be used if they are a fire retardant material and do not damage the door," adding that they must also be hung on the inside of the cabin, rather than facing out into the hallway."

http://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=6656

So a cheap vinyl or combustible fabric won't cut it. The cabin steward might be obligated to take it down if it does not comply.

(I'm afraid the OP might be out of the money spent since she said that she already bought it.)

Edited by BlueRiband