Rebooking cruise and perks?

sbt518

We booked a cruise last March for April 2016 and we got the 123 Go all inclusing package plus OBC for booking on board.

If we have to cancel that cruise and rebook for sometime in 2017 can we transfer those perks?

I will be calling my TA to discuss this tonight but I wanted to know what to expect.

Thanks!

I've just done exactly that sbt518! Celebrity didn't even charge a fee for shifting the booking over - my TA was most surprised and we were both extremely pleased! Just love being able o book before non Captains Club guests too, the right cabin on the right deck. [emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If the new cruise is more costly, do you pay the difference?

Yes, I would expect to. And that is part of the bummer of this, we got a great deal on AQ and I haven't seen anything comparable. But this April just won't work for us so we will just suck it up. At least we'll have another year to wait for final payment.

Yes, I would expect to. And that is part of the bummer of this, we got a great deal on AQ and I haven't seen anything comparable. But this April just won't work for us so we will just suck it up. At least we'll have another year to wait for final payment.

That's it, we are forking out another £1K but as you say have to suck it up. After Aq this year we decided to could go Concierge again with no Blu and Persian Garden!

I'm in the same boat (no pun intended) and also need to cancel/rebook my March cruise on the Equinox. When I first called the X rep said I'd only keep my perks if they were being offered on the sailing I was looking at. She said if the perks were not being offered then all I would keep is my shipboard credit for booking on board.

I still don't know which cruise I can go on so haven't pushed this yet. Also, most sailings have the perks so it doesn't seem to be an issue.

If you transfer the booking to a later date, are you able to change your cabin category (i.e. move up or move down in category)?

Indeed it appears so. We have moved upwards from Concierge to AQ. [emoji2]

I'm in the same boat (no pun intended) and also need to cancel/rebook my March cruise on the Equinox. When I first called the X rep said I'd only keep my perks if they were being offered on the sailing I was looking at. She said if the perks were not being offered then all I would keep is my shipboard credit for booking on board.

I still don't know which cruise I can go on so haven't pushed this yet. Also, most sailings have the perks so it doesn't seem to be an issue.

My TA told me the same thing but when I asked her to ring Celebrity this morning she was astonished that we kept our perks, ie alcohol package and OBC. In fact the OBC has gone from $200 to $300 presumably because we have gone up one level. Also, Celebrity did not penalise us in anyway for moving the booking over - another raised eyebrows from the TA! Life is good.

Good intel - thanks....going to check prices now We're sailing March 2016 on Reflection S1 also - and just wanted to give you the heads up that they will also convert you to the Best package offer (we booked on board this year also when they had the 123Go package being offered - I called and they switched us to best which means we got free unlimited internet and the premium drink package in addition to grass and OBC). All they did was make the change from 123 to Best on the reservation.

Read the above on a different thread (http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2275222&highlight=fare+dropped)

Not sure if this would apply to a rescheduled cruise