Trip Report - from 11/6 Oosterdam Southern Caribbean

FlyingCruiser2

• 1 month later...

I must have just been doing my daily check to see what opened up right after you moved to the PS, because and lo and behold, 5190 was now available!! I, too, made a quick call, and we moved from an SA Neptune on the side to the covered aft wrap. Given how much rain we had on this cruise, we loved it!!

Thanks for "vacating the premises"!! LOL We got a complementary upgrade to the PS in July on the Rotterdam through the fjords - it IS nice real estate!!

I must have just been doing my daily check to see what opened up right after you moved to the PS, because and lo and behold, 5190 was now available!! I, too, made a quick call, and we moved from an SA Neptune on the side to the covered aft wrap. Given how much rain we had on this cruise, we loved it!!

Thanks for "vacating the premises"!! LOL We got a complementary upgrade to the PS in July on the Rotterdam through the fjords - it IS nice real estate!!

Funny - I had checked too, just being curious, maybe 15 minutes after we switched and 5190 was gone already!! We had the corner after for Alaska a couple of years ago, but it was too cold to spend much time out there. We did the first cruise of the season and it was 33-35 and raining the ENTIRE trip except first and last days in Seattle.

I think I just enjoyed your trip as much as you did. Thank you for such a lovely review. It was so nice to hear your light hearted enthusiasm and your appreciation of the finer things without "rubbing it in" :).

Sonja

Thanks everyone for the nice comments....we definitely were not wanting to "rub it in" - we're just normal folks that have been very lucky in life, and are very grateful.

• 1 year later...