Price of bottled water on Golden AUD

sakusu

Hi

I'm worried about soda packages not including water, and heard water is very expensive on cruise ships... Would anyone know how much bottled water costs in AUD? I'm going on Golden Princess to NZ next month.

Due to health issues, I need to avoid drinking alcohol, caffeine and sugarly drinks :(

Many Thanks

Sakusu

A few weeks ago, the large bottle in our minibar (1.5 or 2L?) was AU$4.95.

Iced water is freely available around the ship, you can ask for it or help yourself at drink stations at the buffet and bars.

DS and I also brought the water bottles we'd been given during our flight to the departure port and kept refilled them from the bathroom tap to keep in our cabins.

600 ml bottles $3, let bottles $4.95. We found the water in horizon court to be very chemical tasting most of the time, but the mer water they served was beautiful (not bottled) and tap water from cabin also fine.

• 3 weeks later...

i saw a guy buy a bottle that was one of those 1lt plus bottles in a bar level 6 and i am sure i heard him get charged $2 but maybe i heard wrong kept meaning to go buy one myself but forgot

Edited by Hawka

Bottled water in Australia is an absolute RIP OFF . Just buy a couple bottles ashore and when exhausted refill from cabin water which is des-salinated or piped from ashore from certified municipal supplies .

cheaper on shore in a supermarket then on the ship but like some say once you get a bottle just re fill it i was getting a 50 yr anniversary bottle and had pre bought it so i could just fill up and drink from sadly they had none and had to refund my money as i had paid for it i was a tad naughty i didnt drink much water