Freedom of the Seas - Dreamworks

mjfavs

How overwhelming will the Dreamworks characters be on Freedom of the Seas? I am sailing December 13 for 7 nights, and am hoping there won't be a sea of children and fluffy characters running around.

Has anyone experience it previously, and know if it's not as bad as I'm fearing it will be? =P

Thanks!

I doubt you'll get a lot of kids that early in December.

That being said, when we sailed Freedom last June, we barely saw any characters. We stumbled upon Fiona once going into the theater, and Po once when coming back from port. We watched their parade, but those three times were it.

Thanks, SAMJR! That's good to hear.

How did you like FotS? I sailed IotS last March, and feel they will be pretty similar, though, I heard FotS does not have heated pools. Hopefully it won't be that noticeable, though, December certainly won't be 'scorching hot'...

22 more days!

The Dreamworks stuff isn't in your face at all. You might have your exact way blocked every so often in a main area b/c of a character meeting, but it's all in the Compass ahead of time.

Love Freedom! We are going for the second time in March, and we are looking forward to it tremendously.

How overwhelming will the Dreamworks characters be on Freedom of the Seas? I am sailing December 13 for 7 nights, and am hoping there won't be a sea of children and fluffy characters running around.

Has anyone experience it previously, and know if it's not as bad as I'm fearing it will be? =P

Thanks!

I'll be on that sailing!!! Go join our roll call if you want!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks!

barely noticeable the 'appearances' are for like 20 minutes at a time one character. on LIB it was mostly poolside( family pool) and a couple of advertised breakfasts in MDR

we had Alex and Gloria for sure. I think Po once.

Don't forget the Penguins

The Penguins were not on the FOS in October. There are far less characters than on Oasis.

Other than during the parade, you really need to seek them out. Even when they are around, there isn't lots of kids lining up to see them.

The Penguins were not on the FOS in October. There are far less characters than on Oasis.

Other than during the parade, you really need to seek them out. Even when they are around, there isn't lots of kids lining up to see them.

Sad, they are the best