World Class Bar Menus

MVPinBoynton

Does anyone know if the World Class Bar has rolled out to any other ships yet or is it only on the Eclipse still?

Any info on the ETA for the roll out to other ships?

Celebrity official told me yesterday it's going to be built on the reflection in January...

I was onboard the Equinox Nov 9-20 and had 3 of the $18 drinks and was not charged anything for them. We had the premium drink package.

I was on the same sailing and was up charged over the package for the $15 drinks we had there. I guess it's a variable and depends on the bartender's mood whether to charge or not. I think with a premium package that I should be able to get something included at any public bar without an up charge.

Does that mean it'll be available beginning January? I'm especially curious as we're on the Reflection in January.

They didn't give a date I just said I'll be on the reflection in March and they said it would be done in January...

Are you saying you were up charged for every drink or just some of the drinks that were $15 and other drinks were $13?

There were only two price points at the WCB, $15 and $18. We had premium packages and were charged the difference over $13. WCB has NO drinks that are covered in the premium package.

There were only two price points at the WCB, $15 and $18. We had premium packages and were charged the difference over $13. WCB has NO drinks that are covered in the premium package.

Makes no sense, will know sunday on the Eclipse :eek:

Makes no sense to me, but I appreciate you sharing what you experienced. Thank you.

Sure hoping it was some kind of mistake or misunderstanding.

Makes no sense, will know sunday on the Eclipse :eek:

B1G - Will you please come back on here and let us all know.

I agree that I think (hope ) it was a mistake.

All I can figure out is that the $15 and $18 price points were left over from the sailings out of England (when the tips are included in the price) and no one figured out to adjust for American sailings.

Edited by chamima

I was on the Equionx sailing Nov 9 and has the premium drink package. We had a few drinks at the World Class bar, mostly the $15 ones and I didn't pay anything on top of the package. We also had a few $18 ones and didn't pay either.

We were in a suite though and found that at most of the other bars of we ordered a drink we never ended up paying any overage on the $13 limit of the package. Not sure why.

• 2 weeks later...

Just of the Eclipse, 8 drinks were covered by the premium package, two others you had to pay a couple bucks, did not have the ketel one with liquid nitrogen, old fashioned my favorite

Edited by B1G

Just of the Eclipse, 8 drinks were covered by the premium package, two others you had to pay a couple bucks, did not have the ketel one with liquid nitrogen, old fashioned my favorite

Thank you for sharing your experience. I think I will try them all next month.

• 8 months later...

just to clarify. i was just on equinox july 30 from Barcelona to rome. all the drinks at the world class bar were $12 and were covered under the premium drink package. we stopped there almost every night before dinner and tried almost all the drinks on the menu. they were all wonderful as were the bar tenders. it was almost as much fun watching them being made as it was drinking them especially the mystic in which they use liquid nitrogen to make it smoke. I highly recommend a visit.

• 7 months later...

Thanks for all your info guys we sail next Oct on Soltice we have the Premium package as a part of a sale they had so looking forward to trying some of these drinks even if I have to pay a few dollars for them over and above :)