Signing on board activities waivers in advance

njmomof2

We're sailing on Anthem for the Christmas holiday. I've always been able to sign the on board waivers for the flowrider, ice skating and rock wall for my kids prior to sailing (we've done Freedom for the last several cruises).

However, I'm not seeing this for Anthem. Does anyone know if they are not available for advance signing and we'll have to deal with them when we board? Chances are it's going to be too cold to flowride when we board (I hear they shut the flowrider if the temp is below 50 F) and we have iFly booked for shortly after boarding, but it's one of those things I just like to check off when I can.

Thanks.

We were on the Anthem TA, and I'd read in advance that we should have been able to sign the waivers on line before the cruise. I checked regularly, but they never appeared in our reservation on line (including in the Cruise Planner), nor did anyone on our Roll Call report being able to sign them in advance.

It was quite easy to sign the waivers on board using the TV in the cabin.

Have a great cruise!

Funny how these high-tech ships are falling behind in the technology stakes.

I got a similar non-answer about booking restaurants in advance on Quantum, which is also not available to anyone. And don't have any other activity bookings possible either, aside from flowrider lessons.

Okay, so it seems to be an issue for this ship. No worries, I'm pretty sure it's going to be too cold for the flowrider when we board so I'll be able to get their waivers signed after boarding. Plus we have iFly booked for after lunch to give them an opportunity to try it out.

Funny how some things work and other won't. With the flowrider I don't like anything that gets in the way of the boys getting on as soon as they can...they are junkies so it's really important to them.

Only 3.5 weeks to wait.

It's not that it's a worry. I've signed waivers for them for all of our cruises. If I can do it on the TV, then great. But if I have to go to each of the activities with them and sign them, then that's another story. If it's a popular activity, there are lines. That's the point of having them done in advance. They swipe your card, and it's all there, band put on, on your way.

I just am surprised that they've removed an online advance option from a ship that's supposed to be one of the most technologically advanced in their fleet. Seems kind of dumb.