How do I prove booking sale terms?

I booked a cruise on Freedom last week for early May 2016. The offer was OBC, 50% off my deposit and free internet. I'm pretty sure of the OBC (notation when I go into My Cruises). I didn't get the 50% off deposit - I didn't really realize it at the time, but I don't really care - I'll pay that $$ eventually anyway. My concern is the free internet - I have not way to prove that I should have it when I board. I know I can call and ask for an invoice that shows my OBC, but what can I do to prove that is was part of the original deal? Any suggestions?

I booked a cruise on Freedom last week for early May 2016. The offer was OBC, 50% off my deposit and free internet. I'm pretty sure of the OBC (notation when I go into My Cruises). I didn't get the 50% off deposit - I didn't really realize it at the time, but I don't really care - I'll pay that $$ eventually anyway. My concern is the free internet - I have not way to prove that I should have it when I board. I know I can call and ask for an invoice that shows my OBC, but what can I do to prove that is was part of the original deal? Any suggestions?

If I remember correctly, despite the 50 percent deposit, your booking will still say you owe the remainder of the deposit when you don't. Some will tell you to ignore it. I've actually paid the difference because I don't really care about the reduced deposit but that's just me. I'd call for the invoice and maybe the internet package will be listed on it.

If I remember correctly, despite the 50 percent deposit, your booking will still say you owe the remainder of the deposit when you don't. Some will tell you to ignore it. I've actually paid the difference because I don't really care about the reduced deposit but that's just me. I'd call for the invoice and maybe the internet package will be listed on it.

As I said in the original post, the deposit is NOT my concern. The free internet is. I will call for the invoice, but I'm betting they will say they will assure me that I have it, even though they can't show it on an invoice. This is important to me because DH was not happy at all with the new internet packages on our last cruise.

As I said in the original post, the deposit is NOT my concern. The free internet is. I will call for the invoice, but I'm betting they will say they will assure me that I have it, even though they can't show it on an invoice. This is important to me because DH was not happy at all with the new internet packages on our last cruise.

I've booked plenty of promos but none with an internet package. I'm thinking it will probably be listed on the invoice. Good luck.