Current AIDP price anyone?

On AUD cruises it's $59 onboard so best to buy there.

On USD cruises I think it's around US $56.35 including the gratuities which works out at AU $78-80 depending on where the exchange rate is that day. I've bought it at AU $61.99 for our Golden cruise to Hong Kong in April - at that price it worked out a dollar or so cheaper than buying the OBC (at the amazing 0.90 exchange rate offered by Princess) to buy the package onboard.

Edited by OzKiwiJJ

On AUD cruises it's $59 onboard so best to buy there.

On USD cruises I think it's around US $56.35 including the gratuities which works out at AU $78-80 depending on where the exchange rate is that day. I've bought it at AU $61.99 for our Golden cruise to Hong Kong in April - at that price it worked out a dollar or so cheaper than buying the OBC (at the amazing 0.90 exchange rate offered by Princess) to buy the package onboard.

So definitely worth pre purchasing in my case - saves around $116. It is currently in my shopping basket and has been for weeks.

So definitely worth pre purchasing in my case - saves around $116. It is currently in my shopping basket and has been for weeks.

It might be worth buying before the end of the year, Pushka, in case the AUD price goes up. I phoned Princess a month or so ago and was able to buy both OBC at the 0.90 rate and the drinks package and it just got added to my account to be paid before final payment date in January. I was quite surprised about that as I expected to have to pay for those extras immediately. I'd booked the cruise using a FCC, not sure if that makes any difference.