Traveling without the paperwork and Star Wars premiere

gambit57

2 separate questions

1) What paperwork does Disney mail you again? I remember reading people saying they needed to bring/show the paperwork to get into the port.

I leave next week. I called today and the representative said they haven't mailed my paperwork out yet. She then took a closer look at my sail date and essentially said, "Yikes! It'll be tight and I'm not sure if it will make it to you on time."

Being a planner, I'm a little nervous. I want the luggage tags because I'm staying at the Hyatt and doing the Disney transfers and I want them to handle my luggage for me. What are my options if the paperwork doesn't arrive in time?

2) Anyone actually talked to Disney about Star Wars premiering on the ships? I just called to see what else was showing, and the rep listed other movies but said Star Wars wasn't on their system yet. The cruise leaves in a week and a half. You'd think it'd be in the system by now.

2 separate questions

1) What paperwork does Disney mail you again? I remember reading people saying they needed to bring/show the paperwork to get into the port.

I leave next week. I called today and the representative said they haven't mailed my paperwork out yet. She then took a closer look at my sail date and essentially said, "Yikes! It'll be tight and I'm not sure if it will make it to you on time."

Being a planner, I'm a little nervous. I want the luggage tags because I'm staying at the Hyatt and doing the Disney transfers and I want them to handle my luggage for me. What are my options if the paperwork doesn't arrive in time?No problem. You can get additional luggage tags at the port, from the DCL transfer desk, and I'm fairly certain that you'll be able to get them at the Hyatt.

2) Anyone actually talked to Disney about Star Wars premiering on the ships? I just called to see what else was showing, and the rep listed other movies but said Star Wars wasn't on their system yet. The cruise leaves in a week and a half. You'd think it'd be in the system by now. Specific movie listings for any given cruise don't typically show up until you're within 2 weeks of your cruise. Since Star Wars opens Dec 18, it's probably not on the list yet.

I frequent another board where some have called DCL and confirmed that on Dec 18 DCL will PremEar Star Wars. PremEars are generally done at midnight opening day. That would be the midnight where the 17th becomes the 18th.

My responses in red.

Not a big deal, but when does it count as 2 weeks? I thought I was within 2 weeks. Of the start of the cruise, anyways. Or is it 2 weeks from the date of the premiere, which is at the end of my cruise.

Not sure which cruise you are on, but we are on the Magic 12/13 sailing and have been told by DCL that Star Wars will be shown.

Bleh, maybe I got a bad rep. I'm on the Fantasy 12/12 sailing.

We are also on Fantasy 12/12 and one of the folks on our Facebook group states Disney says we will have it. Now I am sure that something could happen to prevent it but it looks promising!!