Margaritaville Bahamas

Rotorwinger

Does anyone know if it has a pool area where you can hang all day like the one in Turks?

Yes, it does. How do they charge to hang all day at their pool? I'm hoping to go there on the 23rd for the afternoon and stay for dinner.

I've been to ones on several different islands and they don't charge to hang in the pool. The expectation is that you will buy a drink or two or something to eat. Sometimes if they're really busy, they won't let you sit at a table without ordering food.

I've been to ones on several different islands and they don't charge to hang in the pool. The expectation is that you will buy a drink or two or something to eat. Sometimes if they're really busy, they won't let you sit at a table without ordering food.

Good to know. Thanks for that info.

[ATTACH]370801[/ATTACH]

The pool area is tiny. There are less than a dozen chairs. This venue is pretty small. I don't think I'd plan more than a couple of drinks here.

How disappointing! I was planning to spend a few hours by the pool and stay for dinner. My ship is in port from 1:30 until midnight. Oh well.

• 1 month later...
Anyone have any updates or pics??? We will be there on a valentine cruise with RC;)

Here you go! We ate lunch there last weekend after a Blue Lagoon excursion. Our hamburger was excellent.

I definitely wouldn't plan on hanging out in the pool all afternoon. Like Scubagirrl said, it's small. It would be nice for dip or something.

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Just grab a taxi and tell the driver you want to go to the Paradise Island Ferry Terminal. The taxis are vans so there will be room for 6 people. $5 a person (plus tip).

When you're ready to leave, just ask someone where to catch a taxi back. You could also walk across the street to Marina Village and see the huge yachts and a closer view of Atlantis.