Updated price list of drinks and wine?

sollan

Hi

I wonder if someone have a updated price list of wines/glass and drinks to share?

We are going on Solstice in April and with the new very high prices on the beverage packages I need to think it over if it's any idea to purchase a package.

Thanks in advance!

Hi

I wonder if someone have a updated price list of wines/glass and drinks to share?

We are going on Solstice in April and with the new very high prices on the beverage packages I need to think it over if it's any idea to purchase a package.

Thanks in advance!

Look here under Menus http://www.thepreismans.com/equinox_ta_1.htm

Thanks! I can see that the selection of wine/glass in MDR are now very limited...

There is another book in the MDR that contains an entire page of wines by the glass. Only a few were on the actual food menu but most tables had a wine menu that you could choose from. At least on the Equinox in November anyway.

Thanks! I can see that the selection of wine/glass in MDR are now very limited...

Chat with the sommelier....every ship seems to carry some different wines and it's often the case that they have something pretty good by the glass that's not on the menu....or you'll find that they really don't have the wine on the menu, but the replacement is better.

Thanks again! I do remember that they had a larger selection of wine/glass on our last cruise in 2014 but with all changes I just wanted to be sure.

The prices is higher I can see so I have to do some counting and see if the premium package is still interesting. Have a feeling that I somewhere have seen someone that had made an estimate of drinking costs (everything included) per day...?

We are just off the Equinox, and the one thing that we felt was lacking was the wine situation. There were no 'Reds' on the Classic that the wifester's taste buds enjoyed, so we upgraded to Premium.

Then they did not have the one she found available at every bar, we had to go to the GastroBar. It was also not poured in BLU nor the Specialitys, and it was .50 cents ( .59 w/grat ) over the pkg cap for each glass. But it still beat paying full cost for her 3-4-5 glasses a day. Hey! We were on vacation, ok! :D

After leaving the table one evening to fetch her another, the SOM magically had it for her the rest of the cruise, go figure.

We are just off the Equinox, and the one thing that we felt was lacking was the wine situation. There were no 'Reds' on the Classic that the wifester's taste buds enjoyed, so we upgraded to Premium.

Then they did not have the one she found available at every bar, we had to go to the GastroBar. It was also not poured in BLU nor the Specialitys, and it was .50 cents ( .59 w/grat ) over the pkg cap for each glass. But it still beat paying full cost for her 3-4-5 glasses a day. Hey! We were on vacation, ok! :D

After leaving the table one evening to fetch her another, the SOM magically had it for her the rest of the cruise, go figure.

Do you remember the name and type of wine?

In the past I've found a decent Malbec.

Edited by chamima

Thanks!

I'll look for it.

It is nice, and sure beat the Cellar Master's Cab all to pieces!

There were some flat out yucky tasting wines last week.:D

Murano had a nice Decoy Cabernet Sauvignon, but it was kinda pricy at $18.00 a glass.

Edited by wallie5446