botomless bubbles

Nlukanich

I didn't see any information specifically answering the OPs question as they wondered if BB could be added any day into the length of the cruise. On other lines the answer is Yes (except for last) and they will prorate the cost to be from the day of purchase forward. I would think Carnival would be similar BUT I do believe you can only purchase the Cheers program the first and second day of the sailing so there is a possibility BB could mimic that. Truly I'd like confirmation myself as I haven't sailed Carnival in awhile and am going in a few weeks.

Supposedly, if you buy bb after the ship sets sail, you don't pay the tax. I can tell you for a fact that we were charged tax to our sail and sign card when I used the card right after purchasing it while ship was still in Miami. Once ship hit international waters, there was no tax on any of our refills.

I didn't see any information specifically answering the OPs question as they wondered if BB could be added any day into the length of the cruise. On other lines the answer is Yes (except for last) and they will prorate the cost to be from the day of purchase forward..

I answered the OP question based on our experience with sailing Carnival. You must buy for the duration of the trip I included the link for other questions they might have.

Thanks for all the info. Have purchased the soda package for the grandkids. I was thinking the cup was included. It was on the Oasis but guess that was for the chip in the bottom of cup so you could use at the freestyle coke machine. Now know to take a cup or two or just purchase one once on ship. Thank you, Gram