Steakhouse on the Splendor

ranchette

• 1 month later...

The menu does look wonderful. What is the cost per person? Do you feel it is worth it? We've always enjoyed the meals in the MDR and didn't feel it necessary to pay more, but am considering it for a special occasion. Do they offer discounts on certain nights? Thanks for anyone's input/opinions.....

The menu does look wonderful. What is the cost per person? Do you feel it is worth it? We've always enjoyed the meals in the MDR and didn't feel it necessary to pay more, but am considering it for a special occasion. Do they offer discounts on certain nights? Thanks for anyone's input/opinions.....

The cost is $35 per person, but WELL worth it.

If you go on the first night, you get a free bottle of wine(house) red or white.

OR, 50% off ANY bottle on the menu.

Again, well worth the upcharge. The food is FANTASTIC!!!!

The menu does look wonderful. What is the cost per person? Do you feel it is worth it? ..

I was just on it a few weeks ago.

IMHO I wouldn't do it again. Its not worth the $35 in my opinion. Its not bad food, definitely a nice break from the MDR but its not all it was cracked up be IMHO.

I did enjoy it save for Kevin the annoying CD from making announcements full blast in it. I say try it.

I really liked the Splendor though. I wish they had more instead of the Conquest class.

Edited by Rottweiler Puppy

We love the steakhouse on the carnival ships! They may just have one specialty restaurant but I tell you it beats every one of RC! On the Valor 8 night cruise in May we dined there 7 evenings, always something different to try and have and the service was remarkable too!