Internet packages

cabinluvn

I think I saw on a recent post that someone staying in a suite could get a internet package for $29 for the entire cruise. I think they were on the Eurodam. Is this offered on all ships to suites?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Maybe $29 a day. I won't be for the whole cruise. Some ships have unlimited for a price, some do not. I was on the eurodam in October and I didn't hear anything about this but I wasn't in a suite. The Internet was not working well when I was on the ship.

Edited by cruz chic

I don't think suites get different internet prices on any HAL ships. Some ships have gone to (or experimented with) "unlimited" internet at three different price levels, but that was not the case on the Eurodam last week.

We always stay in either the PS or NA suites.

Never had a price like that for the Internet.

Everyone on the ship has the same internet prices except for the 5 star Mariners who do get 1/2 price for the 100 minute package. Normally it costs $55 but the 5 star Mariners get it for $27.50.

We were also on the Eurodam in October and had just the regular pricing. No "unlimited" packages were offered.

The NA still had the old system last week.

Off topic Dave, but your Nieuw Amsterdam thread is closed. I just wanted to thank you for your review; thoroughly enjoyed it and laughed out loud many times. That being said, we board this ship tomorrow and fully expect to have a great time. Burgers and all. ;)

Off topic Dave, but your Nieuw Amsterdam thread is closed. I just wanted to thank you for your review; thoroughly enjoyed it and laughed out loud many times. That being said, we board this ship tomorrow and fully expect to have a great time. Burgers and all. ;)

Thanks! The worst thing we had was getting from Port Everglades to the airport (Wet Palm) due to closing of I-95 for a "parade"! Your mileage should be better.

To the OP: while the NA still has the old system, wireless connectivity was quite good. We were forward on deck 5 and could easily connect my iPad from the cabin.

The NA still had the old system last week.

But they have upgraded the wifi; a friend on board says it was faster than what he experienced on HAL before.

I hope they have the tiered system in place on Nieuw Amsterdam by the time we sail in February.

But they have upgraded the wifi; a friend on board says it was faster than what he experienced on HAL before.

I hope they have the tiered system in place on Nieuw Amsterdam by the time we sail in February.

Yes it was faster - I could connect reasonably well with my iPad from my cabin - something I could rarely do before. I don't know if they can change without a dry dock, though, as it's new equipment and a new vendor/partner.