Anyone remember Celebrity Mercury?

WINEMANVISALIA

Loved both Mercury & Century:D .We did many Mexican Riviera cruises on Mercury including one with Noro virus . She was a fabulous ship . Century we did west coast & Hawaii cruises .Loved both these ships & have fond memories of them ,the great staff & excellent service & food

We have sailed Millennium & Infiniti many times ;as well as Summit . Now love the S class & have sailed Equinox maiden TA & Silhouette :D.Yes the S class are our favorite ships now ;but ,we love all Celebrity ships & their crews :D

Celebrity really has spoiled us & we are very reluctant to sail other lines with the exception of Royal Caribbean :D

We fortunate to be able to sail Mercury in her "farewell" season. Elegant, yet understated ship.Eleven night cruise from Charleston. Will never forget it as every other cruise from Charleston had been plagued with noro virus (we are talking hundreds of passengers per sailing) and every night the news reported on it, making us nervous about our cruise. Lucky for us we were the first without noro and that ship was beyond spotless! Turned out to be one of our best cruises, and the one where we met our favorite cruising buddies!

The Mercury will always hold a special spot in my heart. My mom and I went on a PNW cruise in 2005 and met my (would be) wife while she was working on the ship. She was from Istanbul and I was from Seattle. We hit it off when she was serving us as our assistant waitress at our dinner table...Good times :)

Hi Ryan!

Yes, we met some wonderful people on that cruise and still love them all.

Heading to MB for the month of March again. Up for a visit??????

Wish we could make another cruise happen. Even from Baltimore. We did Grandeur and it was wonderful. What a great crew, staff and ship. Other than John not getting a scooter and issues with the Windjammer Café being in the front of the ship as opposed to aft, we had a rainy, wonderful cruise.

We can talk, right Lucy:p

Happy Holidays to you both

Pat