Where exactly is Cruzan Rum on island

Sky616

We are renting a car in April and I can't seem to locate on any island maps where this is? Near Frederiksted, Christiansted or some where in between. Hopefully they have maps at the rental car place. We also will be going to Christiansted and Point Udall.

We are renting a car in April and I can't seem to locate on any island maps where this is? Near Frederiksted, Christiansted or some where in between. Hopefully they have maps at the rental car place. We also will be going to Christiansted and Point Udall.

Across from the airport. I've attached google maps directions to this to help you. When you pick up the rental car grab a copy of the St. Croix Explorer pamphlet, it has a good map in it.

1714759291_CruzanDirectionsDetail.jpg.79fa1dbf11746ace300035d70bcf429b.jpg

Across from the airport. I've attached google maps directions to this to help you. When you pick up the rental car grab a copy of the St. Croix Explorer pamphlet, it has a good map in it.

Thanks your the best.

• 1 month later...
How much would a Taxi cost and will there be one there to get back? How long should the round trip and tour take?

$10-12 taxi fair one-way, I would arrange with your driver to pick you up afterwards rather than try to find one when you're done. It's about 15 minutes one way in a taxi from the pier. The tour can take anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour, depends how many people are asking questions. Plus I don't know how long you want to spend in the tasting room and gift shop after the tour.