Luminae Signature Cocktails and Wines

hulamoon

Here is the list for the wonderful signature cocktails I mentioned in a thread recently.

We ate at Qsine last night and tried theirs and although they sounded great, no where near the sophisticated flavors of Luminae. Maybe other things contributed to this but I couldn't get past two sips of the one I tried and then we got the upgrade charge on our premium package.

We also have tried a Slush and each time I go there a line is forming. They are opened from 12-4 on the Eclipse.

Luminae Cocktails and Wines

Hulamoon........do you know if this wine list is the list ONLY for Luminae or is this also the list for the MDR??

In any event , THANK YOU VERY MUCH for providing this copy.....I only wish Celebrity would include this somewhere on their website as a guide for what may be offered on the ship...

Mods, is this worthy of a "sticky"??

on the Equinox last month some of the wines by the glass were available in the MDR but at least a few were only Luminae. The sommelier would point out ones that he served that were only available there, although I can't remember which ones they were now.

Here is the list for the wonderful signature cocktails I mentioned in a thread recently.

We ate at Qsine last night and tried theirs and although they sounded great, no where near the sophisticated flavors of Luminae. Maybe other things contributed to this but I couldn't get past two sips of the one I tried and then we got the upgrade charge on our premium package.

We also have tried a Slush and each time I go there a line is forming. They are opened from 12-4 on the Eclipse.

Luminae Cocktails and Wines

spicy passion was good

I saw this post yesterday so I thought I would ask for the menu during dinner last night. The sommelier just bought the normal menu to us. I asked for the one I saw on here and she knew nothing about it so she went and asked someone. We eventually got the menu and the spicy passion was fantastic. Thanks to the original poster for showing them I'll try another tonight.