Bringing water and soda onboard

Grayciegray

Liquor, spirits, beer, bottled water and canned or bottled soda are not permitted. Please remember that luggage will be scanned and alcohol or any beverages outside of our policy will be removed and discarded.

They later said that was a misprint. I saw lots of water being brought on on my last cruise.

They later said that was a misprint. I saw lots of water being brought on on my last cruise.

So lame that it is a misprint, they know it, yet it is still on the site. Obviously, they are not too concerned if folks don't bring drinks on, as they make way more money.

I am at the Regal terminal. I purchased a duffle bag last night after reading this thread for the water. My friend did not and the porter took her case of water. I asked my porter and he said they were beginning not to accept the cases of water since they can break. He said I was wise to use the duffle bag for water and soda.

I am at the Regal terminal. I purchased a duffle bag last night after reading this thread for the water. My friend did not and the porter took her case of water. I asked my porter and he said they were beginning not to accept the cases of water since they can break. He said I was wise to use the duffle bag for water and soda.

Thank you for the first-hand update.

I think some porters set their own rules.

At the end of the cruise you will have an empty duffel bag to hold all the souvenirs you buy! :)

I talked to a customer service representative of Princess tonight. She said sodas were allowed to be brought aboard. The sodas cannot be opened.

She also mentioned that the Unlimited Soda program is history. The Unlimited Soda and More program replaced it.