Getaway Dailies

DiamondGirl83

Planning what? Activities on the ship? I consider myself a planner, and have shore excursions planned, and two shows booked -other than that we want to relax, and see what appeals to us. But maybe this is because it's our first cruise? Are most people wanting to plan when to go to activities and/or events? If so, do these not change from one cruise to another? I feel I am missing something......

I like to look over them to get a general idea of what is offered on board and to give my kids an idea of things they/we can do. That way if something really excites them (or me) we can make sure to look for when it is offered on our cruise so we don't miss it. Also, I like to see if some activities are offered multiple times so if there is a conflict, we know if it might be offered again during the cruise.

Edited by erocrobro

For me it is because I am an obsessed over planner. I like to know what nights shows are so I can plan when to book dinners. Plus I am just obsessive when it comes to my cruises. I admit I probably have a bit of a problem and would join a cruise addict group if they had one....wait, cruise critic is my group therepy:D

Planning what? Activities on the ship? I consider myself a planner, and have shore excursions planned, and two shows booked -other than that we want to relax, and see what appeals to us. But maybe this is because it's our first cruise? Are most people wanting to plan when to go to activities and/or events? If so, do these not change from one cruise to another? I feel I am missing something......

I looked at them before my cruise to see in general when things happen so I could make my dinner reservations at the specialty restaurants since I had the ultimate dining package.

• 2 months later...

Does anyone have the dailies to the opposite route of what I normally see? We do

Miami

At Sea

Jamaica

Grand Cayman

Cozumel

At Sea

GSC

Miami

I have the opposite route and have "guessed" as to what will be the same and what will be different, but would like to see the actual correct route. I know, I am an over planner, but I just like to know and make sure we do all that we want on vacation.

Thanks