Price of drinking package ?

Casanova02

Emailed MSC about this same topic 3 weeks ago and just got their reply which was simply: Thanks for contacting us and an advertisement to sign up for a cruise. Well that answers the question perfectly NOT!!!!!

Really don't get why they hide the prices from those without a booking number.

Hi, they offer numerous packages

Draught Beer Package 62.00 euro total and included 14 40cl draft beers

Soft Drink Package 34.00 euro total and included 14 soft drinks or fruit juices

Classic Wine Package 115.00 euro total and included 6 bottles of wine plus 7 bottles on mineral water.

You then have the cheers package which includes drinks at lunch and dinner time and the allegrissimo all inclusive packages.

To dallas16 and goody1

Thank you very much for the information

Do you know if there a coffee package (cappucino, expresso, etc...) ?

I have found another list of drinks packages which also details what is included in the coffee package

Beverage Packages

Coffee Package (435) – 15 coffee drinks (e.g. espresso, caffè latte, non-alcoholic coffee specialities, iced coffee drinks)23.00 €

Water Package (514) – 14 bottles of mineral water, 1l each27.00 €

Soft Drinks Package (512) – 14 soft drinks in cans or juices34.00 €

Beer Package (436) – 14 bottles/cans of beer59.00 €

Wine Package (Allegro No. 1) (520) – 4 selected bottles of wine in the main restaurant: 1 x white, 2 x red, 1 x rosé + 7 bottles of mineral water69.00 €

Beer & Water Package (Allegro No. 2) (533) – 14 draft beers 40cl and 7 bottles of mineral water (voucher valid in the main restaurants and bars)69.00 €

Wine Package "Classic" (423)115.00 €

Wine Package "Eataly's Vino Libero" (434) – 6 bottles wine (organically grown) + 7 bottles mineral water (voucher only valid in the main restaurant)185.00 €

Wine Package "Select" (425) – 5 bottles of wine (chosen before by the sommerlier), 1 bottle champagne + 7 bottles mineral water (voucher only valid in the main restaurant)

I have found another list of drinks packages which also details what is included in the coffee package

Beverage Packages

Coffee Package (435) – 15 coffee drinks (e.g. espresso, caffè latte, non-alcoholic coffee specialities, iced coffee drinks)23.00 €

Water Package (514) – 14 bottles of mineral water, 1l each27.00 €

Soft Drinks Package (512) – 14 soft drinks in cans or juices34.00 €

Beer Package (436) – 14 bottles/cans of beer59.00 €

Wine Package (Allegro No. 1) (520) – 4 selected bottles of wine in the main restaurant: 1 x white, 2 x red, 1 x rosé + 7 bottles of mineral water69.00 €

Beer & Water Package (Allegro No. 2) (533) – 14 draft beers 40cl and 7 bottles of mineral water (voucher valid in the main restaurants and bars)69.00 €

Wine Package "Classic" (423)115.00 €

Wine Package "Eataly's Vino Libero" (434) – 6 bottles wine (organically grown) + 7 bottles mineral water (voucher only valid in the main restaurant)185.00 €

Wine Package "Select" (425) – 5 bottles of wine (chosen before by the sommerlier), 1 bottle champagne + 7 bottles mineral water (voucher only valid in the main restaurant)

Thanks a lot

Did you find the list on the website ? where is it?

I did booked but still can't see nothing. Maybe I'm too early, my cruise is in May 2016....

When you log into manage your booking, and click on enhance your cruise, then click on food and beverage, does it not list all the drinks packages you cam choose from with the price?

Hope you don't mind me jumping onto this thread but I have a question about the drinks package.

We have booked the Musica through Iglu Cruises. We are going with another couple and I paid for the whole thing (they paid me back).

I'm now wishing we'd booked seperatly because they hardly drink and we like a tipple or two ;)

We'd like to book the Allegressimo, they wouldn't.

We actually have seperate booking references for MSC.

Do you think I could book the package just for us on the MSC website?

Would be great if we could and then they can resort to their rooms and we can carry on drinking :D

Hope you don't mind me jumping onto this thread but I have a question about the drinks package.

We have booked the Musica through Iglu Cruises. We are going with another couple and I paid for the whole thing (they paid me back).

I'm now wishing we'd booked seperatly because they hardly drink and we like a tipple or two ;)

We'd like to book the Allegressimo, they wouldn't.

We actually have seperate booking references for MSC.

Do you think I could book the package just for us on the MSC website?

Would be great if we could and then they can resort to their rooms and we can carry on drinking :D

If you have separate bookin refeences I would have thought so? I'd just log in and see if it let me :)

If you have separate bookin refeences I would have thought so? I'd just log in and see if it let me :)

Thats what Iglu said but I'm worried they may link us somehow when we get on the ship and the other couple end up having to pay as well.

I dont want to have to pay their bill as well.

Just wondered if anyone else has had this scenario.

Thats what Iglu said but I'm worried they may link us somehow when we get on the ship and the other couple end up having to pay as well.

I dont want to have to pay their bill as well.

Just wondered if anyone else has had this scenario.

Soyuz only have the option of laying up front for the la Kate when you book it now. So if it lets you book then you will see how much it is charging you. You won't get a bill later for them onboard.

Sometimes when you book via a TA you have to book extras like drink packages through them too.

As a last resort, buy it for yourselves onboard. It will incur a 15% service charge but the price in euros may offset that a bit since the pound is quite strong now.

I will be on the Divina next month for the Def Leppard cruise. I am still waiting for my final confirmation to log into the website to find out about the drink packages. Any idea as to what packages they offer for US/ Caribbean cruises? I would want to have the option of mixed drinks, frozen drinks and martinis. Fiance would probably be ok with a beer package. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

Can anyone tell me if the above drinks package includes our favourite after dinner tipples of Jack Daniels (him) and Cointreau (me)?

Also is there a drinks cost cap? Last year on Celebrity we had a drinks cap of $13 per drink.

Many thanks

Jewels

Can anyone tell me if the above drinks package includes our favourite after dinner tipples of Jack Daniels (him) and Cointreau (me)?

Also is there a drinks cost cap? Last year on Celebrity we had a drinks cap of $13 per drink.

Many thanks

Jewels

We had Allegrissimo on Musica last week, it definitely included Cointreau as I had a few:), for some reason it included Jim Beam but not Jack Daniels, we actually remarked on it as it seemed strange. Cost seems to have nothing to do with what was included with some more expensive drinks in and some cheaper ones out. For example no cider was included even though it was only 4 euros something whereas there were many cocktails included at nearly 7 euros.

Overall we thought it was really good value and found lots of things that we liked to drink.

Julie

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Here's what I have for our next cruise with Divina

MORE-FOR-LESS CLASSIC ALL-INCLUSIVE PACK 315$

Unlimited consumption of drinks from the bar and wine list, comprising a wide range of spirits and liqueurs, an extensive choice of classic, frozen and fancy cocktails from the bar list, a wide selection of wines by the glass, draught beer, bottled and canned beer, energy drinks, coolers, canned sodas, fruit juices, mineral water, a collection of coffee-based hot and chilled drinks, premium teas, hot chocolate delights, as well as takeaway ice cream in a cone or cup. The drinks included in package can be consumed in all bars and restaurants, including the Specialty Restaurants. The package is for personal use only and valid for one order at a time. The ID card is non-transferrable. Abusing the terms of the all-inclusive package may cause the service to be withdrawn and the remaining days not to be refunded. The following items are not included in this offer: cigars and cigarettes, champagne, premium spirit brands, drinks from the Minibar, souvenir glasses and drinks served in souvenir glasses and all food served in Specialty Bars and Restaurants. Furthermore, some beverage items included in the dedicated Thematic Drink Lists might be excluded. The package is valid for every day of the cruise and cannot be purchased on a daily basis. It must be booked by all guests occupying the same cabin, or just travelling together and wishing to eat at the same table, including minors who must book the Child version of the package. The package is not obligatory for infants under 3 years old (i.e. who have not yet reached their 3rd birthday). The price of the package applies to each day of the cruise except for the day of disembarkation. The service will be carried out by pouring method.

MORE-FOR-LESS PREMIUM ALL-INCLUSIVE PACK 427$

Unlimited consumption of drinks in bars, restaurants and in your cabin, comprising the entire bar list, a collection of premium cocktails in theme bars, an extensive selection of high-quality wines by the glass, top-shelf spirits, drinks from your minibar, room service orders, as well as delights from the ‘Gelateria’ menu and delicacies from Pastry Shop. . The package is for personal use only and valid for one order at a time. The ID card is non-transferrable. Abusing the terms of the all-inclusive package may cause the service to be withdrawn and the remaining days not to be refunded. The following items are not included in this offer: cigars and cigarettes, bottles of wine and champagne, souvenir glasses and drinks served in souvenir glasses, and all food served in Specialty Bars and Restaurants. The package must be booked by all guests occupying the same cabin, or just travelling together and wishing to eat at the same table, including minors who must book the Child version of the package. The package is not obligatory for infants under 3 years old (i.e. who have not yet reached their 3rd birthday). The price of the package applies to each day of the cruise except for the day of disembarkation. The service will be carried out by pouring method.

COFFEE CUDDLE 28$

15 coffee drinks, including cappuccino, caffelatte and espresso for consumption in all bars, and non-alcoholic coffee delights and frozen coffee drinks for consumption in dedicated Thematic bar.

MORE-FOR-LESS ESCAPE PASS 84$

Beverage card for 18 consumptions, valid for all drinks from the Bar and Wine including wines by the glass with the price up to US$7.50, draft beer, bottled or canned beer with the price up to US$5, canned sodas, fruit juices, mineral water, wide selection of coffee-based drinks, premium teas, hot chocolate delights, selection of call-brand spirits, all cocktails from the Bar list with the price up to US$8, as well as take away ice cream in a cone or cup.

BOTTLED BEER PACKAGE 57$

14 beers in bottle or can selected from our Bar or Wine List. Vouchers can be consumed at any bar, restaurant and self-service buffet.

DOREMI PACKAGE 31$

10 vouchers for milkshakes, smoothies, virgin cocktails, canned sodas or fruit juices

COCKTAIL PACKAGE 72$

12 vouchers for alcoholic cocktails of your choice selected from our bar list (premium cocktails are excluded)

SODA PACKAGE 30$

15 canned sodas (fountain sodas or fruit juices on request). Vouchers can be consumed at any bar, restaurant and self-service buffet.