Premium Bourbons on Regal?

MrSchwump

For recent Regal passengers, can you tell me what premium bourbons are offered on Regal? I'm sure they have Woodford but I'm hoping they have some less ubiquitous brands like Four Roses, Elijah Craig, etc.

Thanks!

We were on Regal last March. I seem to think they did have Woodford but I'm not sure about that or other choices. Once I found they had Knob Creek, I was a happy camper and didn't inquire further. I do remember seeing a number of high end scotchs such as JW Blue.

We were on Regal last March. I seem to think they did have Woodford but I'm not sure about that or other choices. Once I found they had Knob Creek, I was a happy camper and didn't inquire further. I do remember seeing a number of high end scotchs such as JW Blue.

I'd be happy with Knob Creek!

I'd be happy with Knob Creek!

Then you're in great shape. I do not remember a bar that did not have the Creek. I just wish I could get a small bottle to keep in the room. Usually, the last thing I would do was get a Creek and take it back to the room to enjoy on the balcony. I don't drink much but I do enjoy a small glass just before bedtime.

Can passengers buy a bottle of scotch at Vines or any other venue? (My sister and brother-in-law who are cruising with me this February want to know.) Thanks.

No, but you can buy a 375 ml bottle through room service. Unfortunately, the selection is limited.