Empress of the Seas is Back

This one from the RCI Main web-site.

image: http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/images/fleet/cabin_type/gallery_main/shp_sp_lov-state_img_305.jpg

Junior Suite with Balcony

I hope this works.

N Ray H

That definitely looks like a balcony on the Oasis Class. I'm interested to see what the actual JS looks like on Empress. I booked one for May.

I think this is probably accurate, it's the link to Pullmantur's site for Empress.

https://www.pullmantur.es/en/barco/empress/camarotes/categoria-jt-junior-suite-con-terraza.html

Edited by Sunkissed Mommy

This one from the RCI Main web-site.

image: http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/images/fleet/cabin_type/gallery_main/shp_sp_lov-state_img_305.jpg

Junior Suite with Balcony

I hope this works.

N Ray H

Yeah, that looks like a cabin from the Vision Class.

Here's a rendering of a post-drydock JS on Empress:

low_1450644284_EP-Jr-Suite_zps6aamfknl.jpg

Yeah, that looks like a cabin from the Vision Class.

Here's a rendering of a post-drydock JS on Empress:

low_1450644284_EP-Jr-Suite_zps6aamfknl.jpg

That looks closer to the diagram that is currently on RCI's site, which appears to be different (other than bed placement) from the photo.

image: https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/media/images/staterooms/suites-deluxe/sovereign-class/schematic-MJ-junior-suite.jpg?resize=385:290

This diagram is more in line with my (sometimes fleeting) memory. :o

N Ray H

We were on the Nordic Empress, back in 1998. San Juan to eastern Caribbean. Had an inside cabin, on the 3rd deck, back right rear of the ship. The cabin is/was 109 sq ft. Just enough room to change your mind! But a beautiful ship, wonderful crew. We will never forget our first! :)

So, when we got the word of the rebirth, we booked today! Headed to Mexico on April 25th, and can't wait. Great price if your are CAS member, About 40% of posted fair!

Hopefully someone will soon add the Empress to the meet and mingle section.

We were on the Nordic Empress, back in 1998. San Juan to eastern Caribbean. Had an inside cabin, on the 3rd deck, back right rear of the ship. The cabin is/was 109 sq ft. Just enough room to change your mind! But a beautiful ship, wonderful crew. We will never forget our first! :)

So, when we got the word of the rebirth, we booked today! Headed to Mexico on April 25th, and can't wait. Great price if your are CAS member, About 40% of posted fair!

Hopefully someone will soon add the Empress to the meet and mingle section.

It WAS a great price. That discount is gone and the price hiked way up.

JS for 2 was $1,045.00

JS for 2 now $2,047.58

Ouch - we booked Harmony D4 the day it came out - only $1900 - now $6400 that is insane!

Merry Christmas to each of you- may your day be filled with family - friends - fun and all your heart's desires!