Ruby princess December southbound coastal cruise.

trinaM

Just got back from a very short southbound coastal cruise on the ruby princess. First of all, I am used to sailing either may or September on these coastals. It was pretty chilly in Vancouver b c on Monday December 14. On the ship, it was a bit choppy thru the ebpntrance to the puget sound. For a bit through Washington coast to the Columbia river you could feel a bit of sway. Not bad, but you knew it was there. Ship is in nice condition. New pub experience in "salty dog" the wheel house appears more modern in part of it. New jewelry boutique opened. A great trip. I would go again. But in this month bring a winter jacket, gloves, hat, scarf if you want to be out on deck. Fun Zumba class lead by assistant cruise director. Nice.

Keep those coastals !!

Just got back from a very short southbound coastal cruise on the ruby princess. First of all, I am used to sailing either may or September on these coastals. It was pretty chilly in Vancouver b c on Monday December 14. On the ship, it was a bit choppy thru the ebpntrance to the puget sound. For a bit through Washington coast to the Columbia river you could feel a bit of sway. Not bad, but you knew it was there. Ship is in nice condition. New pub experience in "salty dog" the wheel house appears more modern in part of it. New jewelry boutique opened. A great trip. I would go again. But in this month bring a winter jacket, gloves, hat, scarf if you want to be out on deck. Fun Zumba class lead by assistant cruise director. Nice.

Keep those coastals !!

The only reason for that late a coastal was the Ruby was in dry dock in Esquimalt for the preceding two weeks.

• 4 weeks later...

How were the beds?

I found them very comfortable.

Douvet is really nice. Firm mattress. Nice sleep.

Salty dog- can't comment, my travel companions decided they would rather do something else for dinner, So for me its gotta be Next time! :)