Best time to book a cruise? NCL Jade Venice

falkensmaze

Hi we were looking at the NCL Jade from venice to Ukraine, Turkey, Greece.... for May 2017.

Is there a optimum time to book ahead? is it too early just now? do prices alter much? There is a free UBP just now which ends in Jan 3 but this will more likely come back on. Thanks:D

Ukraine? Last time I looked/sailed Jade was a ship not an aeroplane!;)

Chances of price drops are not great - if they need to shift cabins last minute then you might get cheap fares but no booze package - what is that worth to you?

oh dear I meant Croatia :confused::confused: not much difference eh? :rolleyes:

but thanks :)

Until 30 April 2017 the Jade is in the Caribbean sailing out of Tampa. There are no cruises by Jade later than that.

If the Jade goes to Europe in May then it may well be that NCL is not going to be visiting Turkey at all anyway. The itineraries of the Star in late 2016 have all been reorganized to remove Istanbul as a port.

Mike

We booked the Jade for June, 2016 last August and prices now are higher than when we booked. We started with a 7 day Adriatic Cruise then changed to a 14 day to add in the Greek Isles - both weeks have gone up in price since we booked. Other than one Alaskan cruise, I've never had prices drop - I read it happens, but never for us.:)