Customs and Immigration at Singapore Cruise Terminal?

cheffip

We have a day and overnight docked in Singapore and then disembarkation is the next day.

Day 1 will be tours (either as individuals or groups) and day 2 will be people either spending more time in Singapore or going to the airport.

I am curious on how the Singapore officials handle the immigration and customs formalities for both day-tours and those disembarking?

Make sure you don't take any alcohol off the ship when disembarking. If you have been to Malaysia, the duty they charge is double the cost of the bottle. Other than that, anything Singaporeans do is always efficiently done and fairly pleasant to go through.

Wow I'm glad i read your tip on the alcohol as i had planned to pick up some bottles in Langkawi while on our cruise that returns to Singapore.

Appreciate the heads up;)

Singapore Duty free alcohol is quite reasonable and certainly less than you will pay in Perth airport on your return. Suggest you buy there and that will save you time and money when you arrive back in Perth

Singapore Duty free alcohol is quite reasonable and certainly less than you will pay in Perth airport on your return. Suggest you buy there and that will save you time and money when you arrive back in Perth

yeah i normally do that but the bottles from Langkawi were going to be for our stay in Singapore on the completion of the cruise because as you probably know it is super expensive to buy in Singapore city :(

oh well them's the breaks :rolleyes: