Another complaint...

geospyder

I'm going solo from Tampa on Brilliance 1/16, getting off and walking to Vision 1/21, then driving to Cocoa Beach after Vision to get on Freedom! My suggestion is don't overpack, and have great rolling luggage! My husband and I were just on Vision last month and I checked it out.....looks quite doable, if it's not raining! I don't know about the San Juan port (if that's where you will be).

OK, we will keep you company!

"Sea" you soon! :D

We traveled by car to cheap hotels when we were in our twenties. :) We didn't start cruising until both our children were out of school and out of the house! We were in our forties, but had traveled all over the USA with children. So, for the last twenty years, we've been cruising! When our grandchildren complain about having only been on ONE cruise, my response is think how many you will be on by the time you are my age! Your first was when you were 7(and 10) years old, so you have over thirty years more cruising to catch up to the age I was when I started cruising!

Cruise bug.....yep, I got it after my first cruise. I've been on 80 and have three booked for January......more time "off" and more $$$ makes it much easier to cruise now.

I would be up there with you, but as you know, we split our cruising up. Summer, Fall, and Spring we do various cruises in the "land yacht" and then in the winter....we let the ship's captain take the helm of the really big yacht! :D

I guess I have the shortest cruise booked--5 nights on Anthem next October.

Nope, I also have a 5 night on the Brilliance, then have you beat by a day...with a short

little four nighter on Enchantment before she leaves us here in PC. Sigh...another favorite

ship is gone. :(

We have a problem....how to carry all the luggage we'll need for our 23 nights to eight countries...this April/May.

It depends on which cruise line you have booked. Some have self service laundries, like Princess. On RCL and Celebrity we just send our clothing to their laundry service about once a week. Delicate items I launder by hand in either the sink or the shower. Easily done.

It depends on which cruise line you have booked. Some have self service laundries, like Princess. On RCL and Celebrity we just send our clothing to their laundry service about once a week. Delicate items I launder by hand in either the sink or the shower. Easily done.

Yup...as she said! :)

mom is a cancer survivor. during a treatment, she was talking to a nurse who told her that she never met a patient who said "boy, I sure wish I had cleaned my house more"!!!

every chance we get, we are going somewhere!!!

I love that ! .. Words to live by too .. and congrats to your Mom!