Carnival Australia question

Plant

Any help you can give will be appreciated! I'm trying to book an AUS cruise on the AU Carnival site. I can't find any way to save a cruise or sign in??? Do you have to live in AUS or NZ to use the AU site? This is a cruise I can't find on the US Carnival site. I know this is probably not the place to post this question, but maybe someone knows?? It's really a US/AUS cruise.

Thanks, Fern

I don't think you can use the same sign in that you use on the Carnival dot com site. You need to do everything completely separately. It is a separate company.

I just went to the Carnival Australia site and it looks very straightforward to book a cruise with your credit card.

I don't know if you can "save" the cruise but you can certainly book it and pay the deposit.

There is one cruise that starts in Hawaii. Is that the one you are considering??

I don't think you can use the same sign in that you use on the Carnival dot com site. You need to do everything completely separately. It is a separate company.

I just went to the Carnival Australia site and it looks very straightforward to book a cruise with your credit card.

I don't know if you can "save" the cruise but you can certainly book it and pay the deposit.

There is one cruise that starts in Hawaii. Is that the one you are considering??

I don't see any way to set up a sign in account on the AUS site. Yes, it's the cruise that start's in Hawaii that I'm looking at. I'd just like to be able to save it and another one so I don't have to keep "searching" every time I go to the site. BTW, I think the Hawaii cruise should be listed on the US Carnival site as it starts in the US.

I don't see any way to set up a sign in account on the AUS site. Yes, it's the cruise that start's in Hawaii that I'm looking at. I'd just like to be able to save it and another one so I don't have to keep "searching" every time I go to the site. BTW, I think the Hawaii cruise should be listed on the US Carnival site as it starts in the US.

This is a link to the one that starts in Hawaii

http://www.carnival.com.au/Find-A-Cruise/search-results.aspx?Port=HNL&