Conquest in my stocking

Jenhem31

Found a cruise in my stocking for Christmas, and we ended up agreeing on the Conquest for April. Sailing to HMC, Amber Cove, and Grand Turk. We've been to GT twice now and we love it, but the other 2 ports are new to us. We will also be turning gold on this cruise.

We've sailed the Breeze twice and Paradise once as well as 2 RC ships.

I understand there's no Serenity on Conquest, which is ok, but is the aft pool adults only?

I'm very excited to experience Alchemy!

Were on the Conquest in March.....been on other ships that had the Alchemy Bar and you'll Love it.....Some really really great drinks....also they have a really cool Class for $15 where they show and teach you all about drinks and martinis....plus you get to drink each one....The one we attended only had 6 people show up and we each prob had 5 1/2 glasses of different types of drinks plus a full one of our choice at the end and you get a Alchemy Certificate 😜🍹🍹

Were on the Conquest in March.....been on other ships that had the Alchemy Bar and you'll Love it.....Some really really great drinks....also they have a really cool Class for $15 where they show and teach you all about drinks and martinis....plus you get to drink each one....The one we attended only had 6 people show up and we each prob had 5 1/2 glasses of different types of drinks plus a full one of our choice at the end and you get a Alchemy Certificate [emoji12][emoji484][emoji484]

That sounds right up my alley!

Found a cruise in my stocking for Christmas, and we ended up agreeing on the Conquest for April. Sailing to HMC, Amber Cove, and Grand Turk. We've been to GT twice now and we love it, but the other 2 ports are new to us. We will also be turning gold on this cruise.

Lucky you! All I found in my stocking was toothpaste, deodorant, and a bottle of nuts. :(

HMC is a beautiful beach stop.

Edited by broberts

Yup. We are on the same cruise. We have a group, maybe 20 people, that have been talking on Facebook for a couple of years. We are a splinter group from a different site/forum. Anywho we have never met each other. ( a couple did in NYC once). We are spread from California to NY and into Canada. We decided to finally met up and a bunch settled on this cruise. A couple of us are addicted to cruising and need to see DR now that it's open. Plus it helps us with coming out of Winter. This little trip gets me warmed up and ready for October trip to Panama Canal. Got to love cruising!!