Barefoot Beach Cabana Prices, 2016

tlbutler33

For anyone interested, I just got my email from Concierge for my upcoming 1/3/16 cruise. Here are the Cabana prices quoted for Barefoot Beach.

Standard - $250

Hilltop - $350

Beach Front - $350

Over the Water - $495

tlbuler, just got the same email. Hope to see you on the ship, possibly in the CL. I had heard of the higher prices a while back, but we are cruising with several friends and wanted an over the water anyway. We had one about a year ago, and we all thought it was the best day ever on Labadee. I had emailed the concierge a while back and reserved one, and we are excited to try it again. When splitting the cost, it is no worse than an overpriced excursion in our minds. :D:D

For those of us not in suites and only D+, this should open up BB. I have no issue paying $250 for a std cabana. We've done cabanas 3 times at BB and all we could ever get was a std anyway.

I have also heard that prices can vary by ship. I would also think that they might vary by sailing. But I can't quote anyone on that

tlbuler, just got the same email. Hope to see you on the ship, possibly in the CL. I had heard of the higher prices a while back, but we are cruising with several friends and wanted an over the water anyway. We had one about a year ago, and we all thought it was the best day ever on Labadee. I had emailed the concierge a while back and reserved one, and we are excited to try it again. When splitting the cost, it is no worse than an overpriced excursion in our minds. :D:D

Just received an e-mail from the Concierge on the Allure for our January 3rd sailing. No mention of Cabana pricing.

When we sailed on the Independence December 14, 2015 our letter from the concierge stated the following prices.

Standard---$175

Hill Top---$295

Beach Front---$349

Over the Water---$449

I have also heard that prices can vary by ship. I would also think that they might vary by sailing. But I can't quote anyone on that

I think you are correct. We booked a cabana on Barefoot Beach earlier this month (on Navigator) and the prices were:

Standard - $175

Hilltop - $225

Beach - $225

OTW - $250

Our cabana attendant was great and we thought the lunch buffet was better than the last couple of times we were there.

There were unsold cabanas in every category except the beachfront, so the concierge was letting the D+ know in case they wanted one.

• 2 weeks later...

I really think Royal is beginning to lose their minds. We have always managed to get a cabana at barefoot beach (May sailings) never traveled in a suite. We have wound up with an over the water twice and It really does make for a truly unforgettable experience but i REFUSE to pay double. Very disappointing. Our annual day at Labadii is something that e look forward to every year. My husband is going to be so bummed when he hears of this newest ridiculous hike in pricing. :(

• 8 months later...