Majesty OCV with 3rd pullman

carnival03

So, we're a family of three looking to go on our first RCI cruise this may. As of now, we have our eyes on a 4 night cruise aboard the Empress. Now, I know that no one will know what the empress's design and layout will be. However, does anyone have any pictures they would be able to share of an ocean view room that accommodates three people on the Majesty, as that is the closest related to the Empress. I'm assuming the third person is accommodated by an upper bed. However, all the pictures I'm finding on google are of two people rooms that look like a closet.

We have a 20 year old that would be using the pullman or upper. Any experience / advice to give on having three people in a small OCV room? We typically cruise Carnival, with a balcony, so this could be a big change to us.

So, we're a family of three looking to go on our first RCI cruise this may. As of now, we have our eyes on a 4 night cruise aboard the Empress. Now, I know that no one will know what the empress's design and layout will be. However, does anyone have any pictures they would be able to share of an ocean view room that accommodates three people on the Majesty, as that is the closest related to the Empress. I'm assuming the third person is accommodated by an upper bed. However, all the pictures I'm finding on google are of two people rooms that look like a closet.

We have a 20 year old that would be using the pullman or upper. Any experience / advice to give on having three people in a small OCV room? We typically cruise Carnival, with a balcony, so this could be a big change to us.

The Empress cabin will be substantially smaller than you are used to.

Why don't you try Enchantment? You could have a Balcony cabin. I think the OV cabins on Majesty are way to small for 3. However the SOV's on deck 9 are better. Edited by FLACRUISER99