Christmas at Sea on board Britannia

Nix111

Really enjoyed your blog and not a moan in sight! I'd love to spend Christmas aboard but my OH hates cruising so I normally go alone or with my grown up daughter; it wouldn't be fair to leave him on his own for Christmas!

Thank you for a fab blog!

We've just come back from the same cruise and had a brill time. DH didn't want to get off!

As we have no children, it was lovely hearing what they did for the little ones on board, as being adults (well some of the time!) we see things differently, and miss out on some of the "fun". I often wondered what they did for the children and now I know.

I'll write a review when I'm a little more awake, but overall it was a lovely cruise - again!

Thank you.

Nix111 we were on this cruise and I absolutely agree with everything you say. It was our first Christmas and first Caribbean cruise, I was rather apprehensive about being away from my family at Christmas but really enjoyed myself, although I did get a lump in my throat when I phoned my mum to wish her a Merry Christmas. I thought P&O did an excellent job for both Christmas and New Year and the decorations were just right - tasteful and festive without being OTT. Such a shame that towards the end of the cruise some idiots had smashed the gingerbread displays.

Congratulations on your wonderful blog and best wishes for 2016.