Teppanyaki Reservations?

RumpunchGirl

I always use the pre-concierge (as I also go over other details) and have never had an issue, they always show up on my vacation summary right after I make them with the pre-concierge. I've always had the pre-concierge make my Teppanyaki reservations when I've cruised on the Pearl and Jewel, but unfortunately on the Dawn you can't make the reservations on line or with the pre-concierge, you have to make them on the ship (not sure if this is something new, but as you can see others can't make them either), because of the limited seating which is 18 and other ships have seating for 32 or more.

Understand. Why I mentioned in another post that it must be ship related.

Harriet

I never received an email regarding a pre-concierge. Can someone give me the info please?

You'll get a letter in the mail with your luggage tags at approx 50 days out if you are booked in a suite.

I made what reservations I could at 100 days out (website crashed repeatedly while trying to book) and then just emailed the pre-concierge this week for our cruise on Sunday to tweak the reservations. The concierge handled everything promptly, and emailed me the dining confirmation. We are on the a Jewel, so had no issues booking Teppanyaki online at 100 days.

I just checked MyNCL for reservations on the Jade in February and Teppenyaki has parties of 2 or 4 only. We have three. Oops.

Yes beware of making ressies for those ODD numbered guests especially the

number -7-.

You can make the ressies for a party of 6 and for 8 but never for 7.

The fix everytime I have asked is to book 8 and get the refund for 1 - do not

go with 6 cause that screws up their seats at a table - in other words there

are NO tables for 7. You book 7 as an 8 and then there is one vacant chair

at that table. A table for 6 does not easily accommodate the party of 7.

What is often done in the MDR is joining two tables for 4 and leaving a chair

empty if a round table of 8 is not available.

On another note/question ?

You are in a suite and hosting the specialty dinner for your party making the

reservations 100 or less days before sailing - anyone had any problems with

booking non suite quests in the booking ? The host party in the suite - the

meal is complimentary and the fare for non suite guests is picked up on the

hosts stateroom account ?

I will take the advice and info from others and book when we're in the VIP lounge at the port. :)
Since you already gave the information to the pre-Concierge, if it works like mine did, the Concierge already had the reservation made when I checked in at the suite lounge.

Enjoy your cruise.

Since you already gave the information to the pre-Concierge, if it works like mine did, the Concierge already had the reservation made when I checked in at the suite lounge.

Enjoy your cruise.

I hope so too. I woman I talked to seemed a little evasive. Keeping my fingers crossed. Leaving in 12 days!

I hope so too. I woman I talked to seemed a little evasive. Keeping my fingers crossed. Leaving in 12 days!
If you felt she seemed evasive, I'd call the pre-Concierge back and say you just wanted to double check that a message about your requested reservation was sent to the Concierge onboard the ship.