Carnival Acupunture

cruiseonthebrain

I, as many, did not believe in acupuncture. Lived in Hawaii mid 80's for 3 years and Marine hubby ran the Honolulu marathon 3 years. First 2, even after some training he was one beaten man. After the third time acupuncture was offered free and he had it done immediately. OMG what a difference. He was able to carry on like usual.

So 3 years ago I had a reaction to a common antibiotic resulting in tendoinitis. Pain was unreal and never resolved. Finally my daughter reminded me of the acupuncture post marathon. Had 2 months of weekly then 6 months of every other week treatments and they really helped.

Was going on a cruise during my treatments and she gave me a paper stating the all the info to give them if I needed acupuncture during my cruise. Thankfully did not need it

But I am now a believer. 😀

So I have also managed to do some wierd pull/ strain thing to my ribs in the meantime. We sail out on the Carnival Fantasy next week. Do you think acupuncture can help bruised/ strained ribs or should I just know now I will be in even more pain for this cruise?

And the reason I asked this here is because it is an upcoming Carnival cruise and frankly you all have been a hundred times more helpful with this than anyone else I have engaged. Thank you so much!!!

My husband suffers from post hepatic neuralgia, permanent nerve damage resulting from shingles. His pain is often severe and he takes both pain meds and injections at a pain center on a regular basis. On the Carnival Sunshine repo cruise in April 2014 he took 4 or 5 acupuncture treatments from an acupuncturist trained in China. The treatments helped him enough that he sought out a Chinese-trained acupuncturist near our home. Unfortunately, the treatments near home were not as successful. The treatments were expensive but he felt worth the cost.

My husband suffers from post hepatic neuralgia' date=' permanent nerve damage resulting from shingles. His pain is often severe and he takes both pain meds and injections at a pain center on a regular basis. On the Carnival Sunshine repo cruise in April 2014 he took 4 or 5 acupuncture treatments from an acupuncturist trained in China. The treatments helped him enough that he sought out a Chinese-trained acupuncturist near our home. Unfortunately, the treatments near home were not as successful. The treatments were expensive but he felt worth the cost.[/quote']

You are all giving me hope right now when I had none. I pray and hope for your loved ones every day. Please love them and be patient with them. Having constant pain is really really horrible.

I was having problem with tailbone. After going on the slide on carnival Dream, i wasn't able to sit or stand up without pain. So I went to the spa for a massage and they recommend me to take the acupunture treatment. Ohh boy, that was the best experience I had on that ship!! back home I continued my treatment and it was a succes!