Getting Around on an M Class Ship

jules815

I'll be sailing for the first time with X in March on Connie. I always like to check out deck plans in advance, especially if the cruise is shorter and I won't have a lot of time to "learn" the ship.

We'll be on deck 6, aft. I see Cafe al Bacio is on deck 5, forward. Is it possible to walk from deck 5 aft elevators, straight thru to the forward area of the ship? I remember sailing once on a smaller Carnival ship that had a weird deck layout, where one didn't go through.

I'll be sailing for the first time with X in March on Connie. I always like to check out deck plans in advance, especially if the cruise is shorter and I won't have a lot of time to "learn" the ship.

We'll be on deck 6, aft. I see Cafe al Bacio is on deck 5, forward. Is it possible to walk from deck 5 aft elevators, straight thru to the forward area of the ship? I remember sailing once on a smaller Carnival ship that had a weird deck layout, where one didn't go through.

The Connie is very easy to navigate. All deck passage go from end to end no need to go up or down Actually Cafe Al Bachio is almost midships on the starboard side.:)

There are signs at every elevator showing what is in each direction when you get off....and the signs are mostly correct. I say mostly because things like "future cruise booking" have moved and the signs are not yet updated. Obviously, the major rooms/restaurants/etc don't move.

You won't have any problems...all decks go through and there are three elevator banks so you are always near one to get where you want to go.

The Connie is very easy to navigate. All deck passage go from end to end no need to go up or down Actually Cafe Al Bachio is almost midships on the starboard side.:)

Great thanks.

And yes, noticed the location. Wasn't sure if we could get through the area with the Bistro and Wine Bar there. I love exploring a new ship once on board, but being a bit of a cruise geek, I always study deck plans in advance.

Anyway, super excited to sail with X. We've been pretty happy with RC through the years, but always fun to try something different. Look forward to new dining venues, menus, etc. Just feel ready for a bit of a change. Wish we didn't have to wait until March. I'm ready now.