Are there adult only Carnival cruises

texasnewcruiser

Yes. Right now it looks like we are going to try a Couplescruise in May on the MSC Divina. I wasn't to sure at first but it sounds like a great party cruise with no kids and of course we will not be participating in the swing aspect.

I will also look into the Bare Nakedcharters. Thanks for the suggestion.

Of course not. ;)

We were looking for a lifestyles cruise on another line but opted not to do it because it wasn't going to be adults only. I know "swingers" as were are known in the general public are typically very good at acting appropriately and compartmentialize our activities but I think it would be next to impossible if couples were bringing their kids unless they were a lot more open about it than DBM (DW to all you square) are.

My husband and I just returned from our first cruise over Christmas on the Navigator of the Seas which was a great cruise but my husband did not enjoy it because of all the kids running around and lack of late night activities. So my question is does Carnival have any cruises that are more adult oriented with fewer kids or even better no kids? I have read on these forums that Carnival has more late night activities so maybe Carnival is more in line with his cruise expectations. Right now he refuses to go on any more cruises unless I can find a more adult oriented cruise.

Thank you for any recommendations or suggestions.

Sometimes you can find adults only CCL cruises. Those are typically whole ship charters and involve unclothed adult activities.:D:D:D