QM2 - Queen Elizabeth Suite

wonderingkiwi

After the fiasco last time with Cunard I have given them the benefit of the doubt and booked a second cruise (before my first) This time I will be traveling solo staying in the Queen Elizabeth Suite. Has anyone got pictures of this suite? I can't find any or are all Q2 cabins the same?

Simply Google Queen Mary 2 Queen Elizabeth Suite and you will have the option of looking as some lovely pictures. OMG! You will be traveling in style! I think you should plan a party.

Simply Google Queen Mary 2 Queen Elizabeth Suite and you will have the option of looking as some lovely pictures. OMG! You will be traveling in style! I think you should plan a party.

I think so! M702L - 125 Nights.. Cougars you know where to find me!

Although I have never travelled in anything bigger than a Q5, a few years ago I met a couple whose on-board address was the Queen Elizabeth suite. After answering a few questions from me, they got the hint and kindly invited me in for a tour. Because of its location it might get a bit bumpy in a rough sea, but everything else about it seemed fabulous.

I was wondering about the lift which appears to open directly into the suite. There is actually a vestibule between the lift and the suite, so if there are any other people in the lift they are not going to look right into your bedroom unless you leave the vestibule doors open. The room key card is necessary in order to get the lift to open on that deck.

• 3 months later...
It's one of the only Queens Grill suites with no balcony. Don't know if that's important to you.

Are you sure about 'no balcony'?

The Queen Elizabeth Suite is the mirror image of the Queen Mary Suite which certainly does have a balcony...

26214205542_5e1527483f_z.jpg

26306631455_d93ff3e1e1_z.jpg

After the fiasco last time with Cunard I have given them the benefit of the doubt and booked a second cruise (before my first) This time I will be traveling solo staying in the Queen Elizabeth Suite. Has anyone got pictures of this suite? I can't find any or are all Q2 cabins the same?

Yes. Add these to the two above...

26033747310_f13128c34d_z.jpg

26240365241_e2baccb510_z.jpg

With of course the same caveat, they are from The Queen Mary Suite which is the mirror image of the Suite you will occupy.

But whichever way you view it, that's a lot of suite for one guy.

Are you sure about 'no balcony'?

The Queen Elizabeth Suite is the mirror image of the Queen Mary Suite which certainly does have a balcony...

See Post #7. CC prevents you from editing a post after some time has elapsed.