QM2 cabin 4138

weatherman46

Haven't been it in ourselves, but it's smack amidships, which is always good for stability, with cabins above and the Brittania restaurant below, so should be fine for noise. Hope it's o.k. because we are exactly 2 decks above in 6138!

We liked deck 4 last time we were on it as it was convenient for most places on the ship, though we were a long way forward.

I haven't been in 4138 myself, but have been in a nearby cabin. The location is perfect, not too far from the lifts, and in a good position for stability. I prefer the deck 4 balcony cabins, you feel closer to the water and there is good shelter from the weather. It would be nice to be able to lie in bed and see the waves, which unfortunately you can't, but otherwise I think they are perfection. Have a wonderful time!

• 6 months later...
We have just been assigned cabin 4138 on the QM2 for the world sector from Rio to Sydney.

Does anyone have any information on this cabin? Location, noise etc??

I did not think QM2 was going to South America in 2017 or 2018.

We were in 4130 on a round trip TA 23 June to 13 July. It had already been remastered which we were not expecting. Very good location especially for Brittania dining room. Just down one deck to where we were on the upper level.

Y