Art Auction- looking for name of artist

Dannzzigg

Hi all!

I was recently on a cruise on the Glory, and at the art auction there was a collection of paintings that my wife found very interesting. I'm hoping someone else has seen the same paintings, and knows the name of the artist.

They were all paintings involving cats. The two that stand out in my mind most were one of some cats in full scuba gear, diving, and another of cats on a schoolbus.

Unfortunately, my descriptions are rather vague, but if you have seen these paintings you will know what I am referring to.

The question is... Do you know the name of the artist?

Thanks in advance. Hopefully someone else was taken by these paintings as much as my wife, and thought to jot down the name of the artist.

We saw some of those prints on our recent Sun Princess cruise. I recall the guy doing then is retired from the Navy and is Dan or Don something. (perhaps with a H last name) The number to customer service for the art dept is 1-800-917-2864 and they may be able to give you the name of the artist.

Archived