New Menus?

TardisDance

If I look at the menu for a particular specialty restaurant on the Breakaway will the menu change when it becomes indicated as an "a la carte"?

I saw the ala carte menus from the Escape. There were some changes at each restaurant.

Are these a la carte menus posted anywhere? I'd also like to see them.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

If you go to http://www.beyondships.com and look at the information for Escape, they have the menus posted for the specialties, the MDRs, and O'Sheehan's. They also have the other Eacape venues' menus, but the ones I mentioned will be the ones that will roll out to all of the other ships, as well.

Thank you. Now that ive had a chance to see what the a la carte prices are, i'm more ok with it. We should be able to eat at Cagneys for a very reasonable price. Thanks agsin :)

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

If you go to www.beyondships.com and look at the information for Escape, they have the menus posted for the specialties, the MDRs, and O'Sheehan's.

I thought I had read that the menus might be changed after the were "tried" on the Escape and before they rolled out to all of the other vessels. Are the menus on the site the same as what has been / is being rolled out?