Question on Kings Court Dinner Buffet Hours

crooser888

Hello to all:

We will be on the QM2 in Sydney when it overnights there on Thursday March 10. We are planning to buy tickets for a concert with 7:30 pm start time at the Sydney Opera House but are currently on the 6 pm first seating, so will likely have to skip the MDR. Anyone know the time that dinner in Kings Court buffet starts? We would like to be off the ship by 6:30 pm.

Thanks in advance.

I waited for more experienced passengers from Down Under to respond, but if you don't mind my rough guess - it's this: if new passengers are boarding in Sidney on 10 March, then Muster Drill will be held and Kings Court will not set up for dinner until after the Drill has been completed, whatever time that occurs. Of course, you could always have a late supper in Kings Court after the concert;) Happy wishes. -S.

I believe KC sets up dinner for 6:pm, so you should have time to eat a semi leisurely meal before leaving for your concert.

Sorry...I don't know why that emoji is showing up but I'm not trying to be sarcastic.

Edited by brigittetom

The Bennelong restaurant in the opera house does a very nice pre- theatre dinner from 5:30 pm ... Just in case you decide that the buffet doesn't cut it ;-)

Exxy but makes for a special evening.

Hello to all:

We will be on the QM2 in Sydney when it overnights there on Thursday March 10. We are planning to buy tickets for a concert with 7:30 pm start time at the Sydney Opera House but are currently on the 6 pm first seating, so will likely have to skip the MDR. Anyone know the time that dinner in Kings Court buffet starts? We would like to be off the ship by 6:30 pm.

Thanks in advance.