Menu & Bar Prices at Jack's Shack

sc4125

If you've been to Jack's recently, do you mind giving me an idea of the menu and bar prices? Specifically the jerk chicken and your average mixed drink (margarita or dacquiri).

I've been to Grand Turk twice before - once planned on hanging out at Margaritaville (it was fine - what I expected) and then the next time the plan was to go to Jacks's (unfortunately the weather was really bad and we didn't get to make it). This was during the time that you could just email and reserve a chair and umbrella at no charge if you were ordering food or drinks. I understand now the charge is $5 for a chair & $10 for an umbrella.

This time I will be with several others and they are interested in prices since now they will be spending $$ on the chairs and umbrellas.

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

Was at Jack's in December. Umbrella rental is $10 and chairs are "a tip" No specific cost for chairs

Awesome tasting jerk chicken BBQ $12-14 a plate

Hotdogs and hamburgs also available

Cost for regular sized plastic cup cocktail $9.00

They poor them strong

Hubby got a "bucket of beer" $40

6 beers in bucket Sorry was $30 $40 included cocktail

Hubby said price was less than buying them one at a time

Jersey chicken hot dogs hamburger all on an outdoor grill

Chicken chopped with cleaver in front of you and placed on plate French fries spicey rice

Did have some local seafood options (fried) condiments in Coleman cooler

Can't guarantee gluten free as everything us prepared in a 4 ft area on one counter

I wasnt aware I need to email them to reserve a chair and umbrella. Is this still what we need to do? Thank you.

No, we have always just showed up and they will set up the chairs and umbrellas. I read on Jack's FB page that he was getting in 50 new loungers.

Last time we were there it was the last day of lobster season and we had amazing grilled lobster tails, not sure when the season starts and ends but we were there at the end of March.

Don't forget to go to Jack's website and either register for or print your coupon for a free shot of rum!

No, we have always just showed up and they will set up the chairs and umbrellas. I read on Jack's FB page that he was getting in 50 new loungers.

Last time we were there it was the last day of lobster season and we had amazing grilled lobster tails, not sure when the season starts and ends but we were there at the end of March.

Don't forget to go to Jack's website and either register for or print your coupon for a free shot of rum!

Lobster season starts when local fisherman bring them in and ends when they sell the last one that they have in the back.

Can you email and reserve chairs in advance? This is the place we are planning to spend the day!

No, it's not that organized!

Just show up and you should be fine, we've never had a problem getting chairs and umbrellas at Jack's.

• 3 weeks later...

There are plenty of chairs! We got there about 10AM, we were one of the first ones to get to jacks.

They have great Grouper sandwiches, conch fritters, cracked conch, burgers, chicken...... Good stuff to choose from! I don't remember the prices, but my husband and I had 3 items off the menu, a bucket of beer, and a few cocktails and my bill was a bit over $100