Cheapskate needs info

i_luv2go

Throw them in your check in luggage...If they make it to your room good.....If not No big loss.....

Please DO NOT listen to this! You may love the smell of old stale beer all over your clothes but other people really don't like it! Bottles and cans get busted open and leak into other peoples bags. This is one reason why you have to take wine and drinks in your carry on.

Please DO NOT listen to this! You may love the smell of old stale beer all over your clothes but other people really don't like it! Bottles and cans get busted open and leak into other peoples bags. This is one reason why you have to take wine and drinks in your carry on.

This has never happened to anyone I know. I don't drink but my friends do and they put drinks in the luggage every time. Not on the plane, but at or just before the pier.

It sounded like she's talking about A FEW CANS of beer....To be Extra Safe put them in a zip lock bag

I used to smuggle all the time and really have no moral judgement about it. But on one of my Carnival cruises, I did get caught. There is no naughty room on Carnival, they just open up any suitcase that appears to have suspicious items and rifle through it. They took my liquor... okay, it was just cheap boxed wine lol.

Honestly, I didn't mind forfeiting the contraband. What I did mind was them rummaging through my suitcase and wadding up all the clothes and shoving them back in. Luggage was late getting delivered to the cabin and it contained a lot of wrinkled clothes, some caught in the zipper. That's the price I paid and to me, it's not worth it. Certainly not for a couple of cans of beer.

This has never happened to anyone I know. I don't drink but my friends do and they put drinks in the luggage every time. Not on the plane, but at or just before the pier.

We had 2 cans of soda that were packed in the 12 pack box inside our luggage break before......1/2 the suitcase was wet and cola colored.

When we fly, we wrap our wine in bubble wrap and put it around clothing. You can see how many cruises we've been on and have never had a bottle break yet. I know of other passengers who smuggle hard liquor and have never had any break as well.

On our Panama Canal cruise our luggage was left out in the rain and ruined a few pieces of clothing. This time I'm putting everything into a 30-gallon garbage bag to prevent it ruining my clothes JIC it happens again.

We had 2 cans of soda that were packed in the 12 pack box inside our luggage break before......1/2 the suitcase was wet and cola colored.

In Ft. Lauderdale a couple had a 12-pack of soda hanging on their luggage and the carton fell off the luggage and a couple of cans exploded. So, I wouldn't trust the soda or beer in the luggage. Heck, I had a can of soda fall out of my frig and it exploded.:eek:

The rules that allow soda cans to be brought onboard specify that they need to be "carried on". Now you know why :) Sorry this happened to you.